Mayor Muriel Bowser, the Mayor's Office of the Clean City, and Department of Public Works are pleased to announce Roll-Off Day in Shaw!
Join us on Saturday, February 8, 2020 in Shaw. This Roll-Off Day allows you to dispose of bulk trash and electronics and learn about other DC government agencies! Meet 311 operators, report service requests, and learn about how you can reduce waste, save energy, and prevent pollution in our neighborhoods and environment.
- Dispose of bulk trash in our dumpster. No hazardous materials (including paint) accepted.
- Recycle old electronics. (Thank you, Wisetek!)
- Donate items to A Wider Circle (See list below).
Please call 202-442-8150 for more information on accepted items.
Space is limited. For disposal of hazardous materials, paint, or any items outside of this event's hours, please visit the Fort Totten Transfer Station, open 8 am to 3 pm every Saturday.
- March 14, 2020: Ward 5
- April 4, 2020: Ward 6
- May 9, 2020: Ward 7
- June 13, 2020: Ward 8
- July 11, 2020: Ward 4
- August 2020: NO ROLL-OFF DAY
- September 12, 2020: Ward 2